Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally, something news worthy!

In Grade 3 this week, we're practicing the sentence structure "Have you ever heard of ____" and "I can't believe it! What else can you tell me about him/her?"


Using the textbook example with Paul Bunyan (and this only begins to highlight my problems with the middle school textbook), the students had to create their own dialogue using a famous person from Korea or abroad.


Just incase that's too small to read, the dialogue is as follows:
A: Have you ever heard of Sara?
B: Sara? No. Who's that?
A: She is a teacher in Noil middle school. She is good at teaching.
B: I can't believe it! What else can you tell me about her?
A: Well, she is more beautiful than any teacher in Noil middle school.

1 comment:

*S* said...

just checkin' it.
I updated my blog with the story of the a-hole..
there's more also, but I'll let you get caught up.
ugh.
miss you loads.

xxo