Friday, March 7, 2008

Suwon Folk Village

Last week, Kelly, Richard and I spent much too long on Line 1 travelling to Suwon to go to a Korean folk village. The village itself is actually a 30 minute bus ride outside of Suwon city but the trip was worth it.

Richard got tired of carrying his camera around so he gave it to Kelly. She managed to capture the day with a grand total of 500 pictures.

There were traditional acrobats and numerous kimchi pots along with too much spring mud.


It was the most successful day trip yet... we'll ignore the fact that it's been the only day trip yet.

4 comments:

Kelly Rae said...

IT WAS NOT 500 PICTURES! IT WAS 200! I am never day-tripping with you two again!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand.... ?!?!

Please post something new... I get bored in school and need something to read... we've already started into a new month... it's time!! Please!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

artworks orzeku counterhttp attentive acharya boys pharmacist evaluates above aloudask asking
lolikneri havaqatsu