Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tell Me!

This song is inescapable. It's on constant rotation in the stationary store in the first floor of my building. Spend 10 minutes in any type of clothing store and you will hear it. All of my students have it programmed on their cell phones.



Besides the fact that these girls are incredibly young, the depiction of them as school girls in school uniforms is not too far off. Add another inch of skirt and I could be their English teacher.

Further still, the strange and bizarre "Flasher Scene" in the video is again not entirely that far off. Last Sunday, when Kelly and I were making our way down an escalator into the metro, a man stood at the top, pressed himself against a glass barrier and shouted at us while showing us his manhood.

2 comments:

Kyle Taylor said...

I miss Asia SOOOO much!

*S* said...

ok ok ok....what the HELL!!!??