Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas! to YOU!

Even with all of the yule-tide fun that's been happening here (Christmas cookies! Christmas parties! Another Christmas party!), I haven't been feeling very Christmas-y lately. But then this morning, one of my favourite students came running into the office and gave me a letter and a bag of candies. I squealed in thanks and she turned bright red. She wished me a Merry Christmas and ran away.

This is the letter - it made my day.

To Sara

Hello! Ms Sara ~ You'll remember me who makes you annoyed sometimes! From now on, you can call my English name 'Christine.' For reference, I made my name.
However, I never had a experience to send a letter to foreign. So I'm very glad to write a etter for you. Because I think it's a very nice thing that I can speak in English with the whole world person beginning you. The big reason why I study English is I always dreaming to speak in English with everyone perfectly. But I'm not very good at English now. I'll try more! As far as here was just my personal story. The real purpose of writing a letter is ... "Merry Christmas! to YOU!"
I also prepared cadnies for you, have some! I wish it'll be a white Christmas this year! (I'm dreaming of a white Chrsitmas) <-- Just like this song.
I hope that you can spend X-mas with your friends happily and make good memories. My present is simple but eat gusto and you don't need to deel sorry or thanks to me. I just give you as your student who likes you so please thing it comoftably. Take care. and Merry Christmas once more!
P.S Can you understand me even if my setences are incorrect? ^0^
And don't forget to invite me to your home! Ha Ha...
From, Christine